Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
do not loading track/race
After register (twice) when i press join button track and cars appear on the screen, but few seconds later Assetto Corsa close loading screen, how to fix? or, when this gonna be fixing?
(05-05-2016, 02:04 AM)Fábio Koruja Wrote:  After register (twice) when i press join button track and cars appear on the screen, but few seconds later Assetto Corsa close loading screen, how to fix? or, when this gonna be fixing?

I think it might be your internet connection dropping you out of the game.
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
go to the assetto corsa online lobby and search for simracingsystem1,2,3, or 4 depending on the split and try to join form there.

(05-05-2016, 02:04 AM)Fábio Koruja Wrote:  After register (twice) when i press join button track and cars appear on the screen, but few seconds later Assetto Corsa close loading screen, how to fix? or, when this gonna be fixing?
I've just had a similar problem just a few seconds ago while trying to join a DTM race (28 drivers registered). No matter how often I clicked on join the screen start to load for a second and it's back to the menu screen. Not enough servers available perhaps? 28 seems like a lot compared to what SRS usually host.
If I wouldn't have joined a race yesterday I would believe that my connection is the problem but I joined a KTM race without any problem so I thought I had to share this issue.
Cheers
there have been more than 45 driver on one session without problems...
(05-08-2016, 08:10 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  there have been more than 45 driver on one session without problems...

Its true, i played few days ago, it made 3 servers available, i of course was put on the third more "n00by" server since it was mine and a few others on that server, first time racing with SRS. (we talked together yes, after race and before in practise session)

So i am not sure, but in theory does SRS app automatically divide people after ratings? If so thats quite smart Wink
I've been able to join 2 races after the problem I mentioned earlier so I guess whatever it was it has been ironed out.
(05-09-2016, 08:26 PM)Louis Lessart Wrote:  I've been able to join 2 races after the problem I mentioned earlier so I guess whatever it was it has been ironed out.
Yeahh.. still testing phase Big Grin

here yesterday, 2 KTM races didn't quite work and everyone was loaded back to menu instead of ingame, happened twice, but then it seemed to fix itself during the evening and worked again.

A few issues is doomed to arise, but it's good to know that it is only minor incidents Sleepy