Sim Racing System
do not loading track/race - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Bugs & Troubleshooting (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: do not loading track/race (/showthread.php?tid=151)

do not loading track/race - Fábio Koruja - 05-05-2016

After register (twice) when i press join button track and cars appear on the screen, but few seconds later Assetto Corsa close loading screen, how to fix? or, when this gonna be fixing?

RE: do not loading track/race - Germain Donne - 05-07-2016

(05-05-2016, 02:04 AM)Fábio Koruja Wrote:  After register (twice) when i press join button track and cars appear on the screen, but few seconds later Assetto Corsa close loading screen, how to fix? or, when this gonna be fixing?

I think it might be your internet connection dropping you out of the game.

RE: do not loading track/race - simracingsystem - 05-07-2016

go to the assetto corsa online lobby and search for simracingsystem1,2,3, or 4 depending on the split and try to join form there.

(05-05-2016, 02:04 AM)Fábio Koruja Wrote:  After register (twice) when i press join button track and cars appear on the screen, but few seconds later Assetto Corsa close loading screen, how to fix? or, when this gonna be fixing?

RE: do not loading track/race - Louis Lessart - 05-08-2016

I've just had a similar problem just a few seconds ago while trying to join a DTM race (28 drivers registered). No matter how often I clicked on join the screen start to load for a second and it's back to the menu screen. Not enough servers available perhaps? 28 seems like a lot compared to what SRS usually host.
If I wouldn't have joined a race yesterday I would believe that my connection is the problem but I joined a KTM race without any problem so I thought I had to share this issue.
Cheers

RE: do not loading track/race - simracingsystem - 05-08-2016

there have been more than 45 driver on one session without problems...

RE: do not loading track/race - Germain Donne - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 08:10 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  there have been more than 45 driver on one session without problems...

Its true, i played few days ago, it made 3 servers available, i of course was put on the third more "n00by" server since it was mine and a few others on that server, first time racing with SRS. (we talked together yes, after race and before in practise session)

So i am not sure, but in theory does SRS app automatically divide people after ratings? If so thats quite smart Wink

RE: do not loading track/race - Louis Lessart - 05-09-2016

I've been able to join 2 races after the problem I mentioned earlier so I guess whatever it was it has been ironed out.

RE: do not loading track/race - Germain Donne - 05-10-2016

(05-09-2016, 08:26 PM)Louis Lessart Wrote:  I've been able to join 2 races after the problem I mentioned earlier so I guess whatever it was it has been ironed out.
Yeahh.. still testing phase Big Grin

here yesterday, 2 KTM races didn't quite work and everyone was loaded back to menu instead of ingame, happened twice, but then it seemed to fix itself during the evening and worked again.

A few issues is doomed to arise, but it's good to know that it is only minor incidents Sleepy