Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating accusation against SRS user
Another occurrance of Greg´s wrong times comparing the race results and calculating the times.

It happened in this race: LINK

Here is the google document with calculations: LINK

On first tab, there are Greg´s times from this race, on second tab there are Jose´s times from this race. As you can see down there, Jose has got a difference of few hundreds of a second, but Greg has got difference of 92 seconds, what is, compared to Jose´s difference really not possible. So it happened twice.. coincidence..? I dont think so, you do your thinking.

Then, in the google drive document are also tabs 3, 4 and 5 from another race. Link to that race is up in the tabs. There are recalculated times of Daniels, Buck and Rolph from the same race. During this race, it looked like ther was an server issue happening, because all of them has got 20s difference in the times. So I think, when there is server issue, everyone is having the same time difference, not only one guy, and not twice in two different races.... I would like to see Greg´s replay from one of the races where he had the 90s difference in times, but what can I expect.. he will say that he dont have them, so... same as during some court, he should be able to defend himself and show some proofs that I am not right, but I am still putting here more and more proofs to my theory... Other than this, I dont know if you want me to cheat or what, to test that software and see how it will show up in the results.. We also added this topic to official AC forums to see some other opinions.
NEVER GIVE UP!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating accusation against SRS user - by Marek Vons - 09-15-2017, 10:00 AM