Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on standings
Hello everyone!
In the "standings" page, there is a column labeled as "SP": what does it mean? What's a "good value" for it? I have 20, so I think as a beginner it's not exactly good...
Thanks everyone, I had a blast on my first time on server 1, even if trying to push more caused a couple too many spins... I also noticed I'm still "troubled" if under pressure, even if I'm proud of myself for the clean start.
(11-22-2020, 10:04 AM)Andrea Piovanelli Wrote:  Hello everyone!
In the "standings" page, there is a column labeled as "SP": what does it mean? What's a "good value" for it? I have 20, so I think as a beginner it's not exactly good...
Thanks everyone, I had a blast on my first time on server 1, even if trying to push more caused a couple too many spins... I also noticed I'm still "troubled" if under pressure, even if I'm proud of myself for the clean start.
Hi Andrea, take a look at this thread:

https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=9277
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
Big Grin 
(11-22-2020, 10:11 AM)Gianluca Roncaglia Wrote:  
(11-22-2020, 10:04 AM)Andrea Piovanelli Wrote:  Hello everyone!
Hi Andrea, take a look at this thread:

https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=9277
Oh, thank you!

Then, a 2nd and a 18th is a bit of a rollercoaster just after two races!  Big Grin
That's the difference between server 4 and server 1, I suppose...
I too am confused about all of the acronyms.  Is there a list of all of them and what they are:
Bra.
Sen.
Lag.
VIR.
Aut.
Thanks, Steve
It’s just a way of distinguishing each column from the others. It could just as well be R1, R2, R3...

They aren’t unique identifiers, there are a lot of duplicates like Mon could be Monza or Montreal. If you’re not sure which track they refer to you have to look at the schedule, or the fast laps section for that series.
(12-19-2020, 12:02 AM)Stephen Komatz Wrote:  I too am confused about all of the acronyms.  Is there a list of all of them and what they are:
Bra.
Sen.
Lag.
VIR.
Aut.
Thanks, Steve
Brands Hatch
Sentul
Laguna Seca
Virginia International Raceway
Autodrom Grobnik
The next one is going to be Zandvoort.