Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#YouShallNotPass Ep.2 - SRS races clips
Video 
Hi guys! The second episode of #YouShallNotPass, the appointment with the most spectacular actions performed in SRS races, is out! And with a double feature, starring again 4Fun member Gianluca Roncaglia, with an intense fight for the first place on a Peugeot 106 Rallye race in Ahvenisto, and our happily welcomed guest Dawid Jadwiszczok, getting his place back between throttle-off brakings and chicanes on a Abarth 500 race in Modena. Don’t miss these out!

If you have spectacular moves, defensive or offensive, to show to the world, don't hesitate to contact me, in the next episodes we will also include guest highlights.

The clips must have the following requirements:
- 1080p @ 60fps video, with the greatest graphic details that can be inserted (I ever prefer the 60FPS over the graphics detail), possibly not rendered in formats that lose a lot of quality;
- Ideal line disabled (keyboard shortcut Ctrl+i);
- Drivers names disabled (keyboard shortcut Ctrl+L);
- HUD disabled;
- The best possible view of the action, use the one you like best, even more than one if you want (Tv-Camera, Onboard, Camtool2, ...);
- No incidents, please.
Contact me via PM or through the Contact Us section of our site, we look forward to see your best actions on the track!
www.4funsimracing.com
It's great when you get to see the good side of SRS like this Smile
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(11-05-2020, 12:42 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  It's great when you get to see the good side of SRS like this Smile
Thank you MM, I hope to publish some of your spectacular actions one day Wink
www.4funsimracing.com
haha, One day. I need to get round to recording some first.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Keep up all the good work. Much appreciated..