Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#YouShallNotPass - SRS races clips
Video 
Hi guys, I am glad to introduce the first episode of #YouShallNotPass, an appointment with the most spectacular actions performed in the races of the SRS series. Here is link to the post and the video, watch it and comment!

If you have spectacular moves, defensive or offensive, to show to the world, don't hesitate to contact me, in the next episodes we will also include guest highlights.
The clips must have the following requirements:
- 1080p @ 60fps video, with the greatest graphic details that can be inserted (I ever prefer the 60FPS over the graphics detail), possibly not rendered in formats that lose a lot of quality;
- Ideal line disabled (keyboard shortcut Ctrl+i);
- Drivers names disabled (keyboard shortcut Ctrl+L);
- HUD disabled;
- The best possible view of the action, use the one you like best, even more than one if you want (Tv-Camera, Onboard, Camtool2, ...);
- No incidents, please.
Contact me via PM or through the Contact Us section of our site, we look forward to see your best actions on the track!
www.4funsimracing.com
I remember this one! I used this line against another driver few times in this race before, but this time it didn't worked. It was a great job Gianluca!
Signatures? Like in good ol' days Big Grin
(10-28-2020, 12:33 AM)Dawid Jadwiszczok Wrote:  I remember this one! I used this line against another driver few times in this race before, but this time it didn't worked. It was a great job Gianluca!

Thanks, Dawid! You kept your line with great fairplay.
According to this clip it looks like I'm good in overtaking, so it must come from a sort of fake news site Smile
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.