Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template for Abarth 500
Can someone please direct me to a .psd file for the Abarth 500? I can’t find one after extensive googling. Ta.
(10-04-2020, 12:09 PM)James Martin Wrote:  Can someone please direct me to a .psd file for the Abarth 500? I can’t find one after extensive googling. Ta.
You can go into content managers showroom and create one yourself. This image/guide is from Frederik in the SRS discord.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks. I will give that tutorial a go and see how much easier it is than Photoshop.
The picture only shows you how to get the .dds template that you bring into photoshop from content manager, rather than trying to find one on the internet. The rest is the same as what you have been doing.
In the end, someone pointed out that the templates (for Kunos cars at least) are already in the assettocorsa folder. They weren't in the folder that was specified online, but a search in all sub-folders for 'template' will bring them up. Might be a useful tip for someone.
(10-05-2020, 02:18 PM)James Martin Wrote:  In the end, someone pointed out that the templates (for Kunos cars at least) are already in the assettocorsa folder. They weren't in the folder that was specified online, but a search in all sub-folders for 'template' will bring them up. Might be a useful tip for someone.

Thank you! I found the .psd file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\dev\skin_templates\template abarth 500 assetto corse