Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCG GT3 Setup to not run out of fuel on Brands Hatch??
(09-06-2020, 06:32 PM)Juan Caires Wrote:  
(09-06-2020, 04:02 PM)Luke Bouwmeester Wrote:  
(09-05-2020, 09:47 PM)Juan Caires Wrote:  Maybe running with a lower REV Limiter? Changing gears up sooner also helps
It's weird because with the Audi GT3 in the American Champ i'm using 90L at the start (which holds for 35 min aprox.) and refuelling with 70-80L...
Different cars have different characteristics just like real life, nothing weird about it. When they are nicely balanced this is what makes a series like this so awesome. Seems like the SCG is thirsty on fuel, but it's probably got other strengths. If you can't adjust your driving or strategy to make it work or just don't get along with it, everyone is free to change cars whenever they want.

Yeah indeed, we've seem different cars winning in different tracks. It's really awesome because people can race with their favorite car and we may have a very diverse grid.

Yeah for sure, I'm running the Porsche and it can be very scary at times, I won at Laguna Seca but then had no answer for the top guys at zandvoort, who were all in different cars. I've seen a few SCG's around but not many, might be performance related but I would guess it's more about brand recognition. If everyone else is anything like me they picked their gt3 with their heart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCG GT3 Setup to not run out of fuel on Brands Hatch?? - by Luke Bouwmeester - 09-07-2020, 08:40 PM