Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New series DRS
Hello,  I am just writing this to get some understanding on the RSS Formula 3 car for next season.  I am unsure how the DRS works, will we be able to use it in a DRS zone reguardless on how big the gap is ahead?  Also how will maps like Watkins Glen work where there are no DRS zones and you can activate DRS anywhere?  I am just curious because I feel this could become an issue.  I also am confused of the point of DRS if we can use it regardless of the gap ahead.  If anyone could clear this up it would be appreciated.
Simple, you can activate DRS at all points on the track where it is allowed to activate.
And I think on tracks that don't have DRS zones, it'll be disabled. Or it'll be enabled anywhere? I don't remember exactly (DRS enabled cars have been pretty rare here in the last couple of years).
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(08-23-2020, 01:53 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  And I think on tracks that don't have DRS zones, it'll be disabled. Or it'll be enabled anywhere? I don't remember exactly (DRS enabled cars have been pretty rare here in the last couple of years).
I was curious so I went on Watkins Glen, sure enough you can activate it on ANY part of the track.
Maybe for that week the DRS will be disabled
No DRS on tracks that dont have defined DRS zones
Is it possible to unlock the halo visibility option? Trying to see past the middle pillar doesn't work too well on a 2D screen
(08-24-2020, 03:02 AM)Luke Bouwmeester Wrote:  Is it possible to unlock the halo visibility option? Trying to see past the middle pillar doesn't work too well on a 2D screen
yes you can disable it in the setup menu on the far right
(08-24-2020, 05:28 PM)Gabor Nagy Wrote:  
(08-24-2020, 03:02 AM)Luke Bouwmeester Wrote:  Is it possible to unlock the halo visibility option? Trying to see past the middle pillar doesn't work too well on a 2D screen
yes you can disable it in the setup menu on the far right

Gabor, It shows up as locked for me. I had a pretty hard time with visibility on single screen and low FOV.
What is DRS? lol