Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Subject: Suggestion for a brand new SRS Series.
Hmmm..I am pretty sure I wouldn’t want to race with me without practice?. But if temp/wind/time/track conditions became the variables, count me in.
(07-31-2020, 02:56 PM)Filip Stoyanovich Wrote:  I like this of course Big Grin no time to practice something in particular = more challenge

I'm just curious how can hiding this car/track info be achieved in the UI and CM when joining it?

Hi Filip and tks for the feedback.

Well, we are not yet at the stage where those technical details are a issue.
We are still at the stage of finding out if there is sufficient interest in this new type of series or not.
I'm not yet sure, just how to know how much people would dig it...I decided to create this thread, but i'm not sure if it is the best way or if it reaches all users.
Ideas are welcome in this regard by the way.

Cheers.

(07-31-2020, 03:46 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Hmmm..I am pretty sure I wouldn’t want to race with me without practice?. But if temp/wind/time/track conditions became the variables, count me in.

Hi Jim and tks for your feedback.

Well, i would race with you without practice any day of the week. I've seen you race, and although maybe not a crazy fast alien all the time, but you sure do know how to behave on a track.
And you'll be amazed just how capable is the human brain, regarding adaptation, and maybe you'll be surprise just how much of a better driver, this kind of challenge can make you in the end.
Besides, having less practice, or even none, i think that will make people more aware and having conscience of their lack of pace and confidence...let's say less cocky on track, and maybe be even more careful on track than usual. There for better and safer racing. Should i dare to even say more gentlemanlike.
One can only wish... Wink
Along side with one of the points that i've mentioned before, that this series would probably use a minimum rating of 300/400 in order to get users with a bit of experience.

Cheers.
Hey, thank you!  It would certainly be an interesting experiment, not sure it isn’t already being tried ad hoc  Big Grin