Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula 1991
Racing is real life Smile
low 26 is pretty hard on soft with 30 l
the car behaves like shit, setuping makes no sense, and somehow seems to only make it even worse lol Smile
Tried these out but man the volume on some of these cars is hard to handle. All over the place. I use an Oculus Rift CV1 and some of the engine sounds are just painful to hear after a few minutes.
I think the engine sounds are pretty good. The volume differs too much though. The Benetton is too silent and the Brabham is too loud.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
As I don't feel hearing damage needs to be part of my simulation, I have the volume turned down a bit! I believe the Brabham had a V12 and the Benetton a V8 so I would assume to the Benetton would be quieter (although still deafening). It might be time to go in the attic and find a VHS of this season to learn more!
Normally I never change the audio settings from the default, I just change the volume of my computer as suits. For the Ferrari 643 and its screaming V12 I ended up changing the engine volume from 100% to 62% and the opponents volume from 80% to 57% since they were very loud too.
good race guys, it was pretty fun, really exhausting tho , can barely move my hands lol Smile
Damn, was looking for a fine race. A close grid in top 6-7, and a bit bigger field which was good. In the end did have a decent drive and chase for top 10, but only after a couple of incidents, stupid AC's slow-down penalties and pit stops ehehh Sad  just a tad bit sad. Fast cars, big speed differences between some drivers.
Ahhh SRS F1 Big Grin and Imola!
Very damp conditions.
I wanted to race today but it seems like new sol broke the mod, it took forever to load and i was getting single digit fps, but AC is fine with everithyng else. Has someone else exoperienced this?
soz for the blockade i caused, i was very slow. starting on 138L was not the way to go............
its a weird and interesting mod this....