Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula 1991
Just download the newest versions from links in download section and you will be fine
Also could be worth loading a race against AI (1 of each car) and checking it loads
Same behavior as last week again. After around 15 minutes with the same tires the car starts to become uncontrollable for no apparent reason. But in this race I had normal ride height and balanced downforce and I didn't refuel after my second stop, so it wasn't the amount of fuel.

I would suspect that the tires are gone even if the tire app says they're good, but Filip did a whole race on C tires at Okayama, so I doubt that.

Michal and Dominic seemed to have problems with their balance as well. So weird.

Anyways, congrats Filip and also Lucas Biberbacher!
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
damn this car, i dont get it it is always the same and makes zero sense, in first stint everytime after about 6 laps the car just becomes undrivable, totaly unstable in high speed, totaly unstable in low speed, under brake or acceleration, same as if if on Q tyree after many laps with totally red totally gone rubber ... it should be faster as the fuel goes down but it just gets worse and worse, tyre shows nothing all is green and ok lol, its almost impossible to keep it on the road, in almost every corner the car just wants to fly off. All that with pretty high aero settings lol. On would think that maybe as the fuel goes down a bit more oversteeer may happen but that is not it. Funny thing is this never happens after pitstop in second stint, there is everything as expected, fuel goes down car gets faster and there is really small behaviour change from but understeery if full fuel to a little bit oversteery when fuel low, all the time perfectly drivable. I dont get it, how can ion the same tyre with same age and same fuel load easilly do laptime under 40 in second stint and barelly do 43 in first stint lol.
Ahhh...kicked again after a good drive with full fuel when forced into early pit stop. 50 50 chance so far with the server issues, not so good.
damn Jim that sucks ...
At least those couple of laps we had together were quite fun, Jim ... (sounds a bit weird Big Grin)

I just wrote to ASR about those issues. Will be interesting what they write back, if they do.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
My wings were default and the chassis setup I used is pretty much the same so far. Close to default with my own little changes on cambers, roll bars and springs. Except for Spa and the ride height being higher because of Eau Rouge mostly. Logically I thought I needed downforce here for tyres temps and tyres life, even though my laptimes were quicker with less downforce. I didn't take the whole stint on practice and wasn't interested to do much of it because I knew I'd be slower than the leaders. So it anyway it took some time to get into the rhythm when race started. Had all kinds of little issues in the first stint. From understeer and overdoing it in corners, to missing gears (that once out of last corners when in front of you Dominic, sorry lol). But after getting into it where I knew I could run 39s and 40s in race pace constantly without too much effort, things started to look good. I apologize if I scared you when passing you, Michal. It wasn't really intended to be a pass but only to show my nose. But I ended up missing the braking point for you in front so it turned out to be a pass. Thanks to your reaction and not closing the door I didn't crash us both. Smile

Didn't want to overdrive it, even less so when I was in a comfortable lead later in race, but did manage to make one quick spin in turn 3 lol Thanks to the guys who were being lapped and gave a lot of space, that was very helpful and made all even more easy.
well it was clear that i stand zero chance, the car was fucked at that time already and i was going like 2 sec per lap slower so there was really no point trying anything
Ah alright, and I did saw that and thought you had issues and maybe might not defend that much. But it looked to me at the time that I might've messed you up there a bit.