Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31
A clean (mostly) first lap! In general not many incidents which is great too.

I pushed hard for about 6 laps and managed to get a gap, then it stayed almost the same until the end. I think that Donnchadh was very close shows that you get out what you put in and there is no substitute for proper practice. His improvement from Spa to here was impressive. 

I hope Simon enjoyed seeing the drift I had a bit after half distance. My only other mistake was putting 3 laps too much fuel in on the last stop.

A huge congratulations to Marco on the championship, consistently clean and fast all season. In general a big thank you to all the drivers for good racing and big grids. I hope a weekly series of 1 hour F1 races continues because it's been the most fun I've had in sim racing. Also worth mentioning it was enhanced for me by all the real skins this season after so many Ferraris last season. Thank you to all at SRS.

Lastly, I finally got around to making a video about the car we have been racing and how it never raced in that spec: https://youtu.be/HriuCdvZX0o

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31 - by Dominic ORourke - 07-08-2020, 09:11 PM