Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31
(07-05-2020, 03:55 PM)Simon Speth Wrote:  
(07-03-2020, 02:40 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Okay nevermind, all those beers the day before were the reason  Shy

Now I'm at 01:33:xxx in race trim and 01:31:392 in qualifying trim (which would have been 2nd place in qualifying that year).
I watched the 2009 German F1 race as preparation Wink this were funny times with refulling and starting the race with youre quali fuel. So not to disapoint you should be a bit faster in our quali Wink

So to give my feedback to this series so far: The best decision ever was to do the races 1 hour long! This takes away the tension at the start, gived you more time in quali, rewards people who prepare a lot, is more like real life, and finaly awards people how are fast without mistakes. Most importantly the field behaves a lot better than on short 20 minute raes where everybody thinks he can win with a lucky lap 1. Now the top guys showed that you can even come back to the podium from last place.
Also I find this 2009 car is way nicer to drive than the 2018 cars (I mainly had problems under throttle and I guess this due to the automatic engergy deployment) and with KERS this added a nice tactical side as well.
In my opinion all the following F1 races should be 1 hour long alone because of the interesting startegy!
I subscribe to everything written by Simon. I think the best thing about this championship was the different race strategy that everyone has planned. Many last minute drivers, discouraged by this, did not show up and this made everything much more "serious". In addition, the championship was hard fought and until the last race the winner is not yet known. I think that, as Simon said, this must be a must, like the GT races for an hour, Formula 1 also deserves races of this duration. I hope this continues from now on, because I believe that the experiment has been perfectly successful. Thanks SRS and thanks Henrique!
The last thing that would drive me crazy would be the possibility of joining teams and competing in the team ranking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31 - by Marco Monitto - 07-06-2020, 10:05 AM