Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31
(07-03-2020, 02:40 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Okay nevermind, all those beers the day before were the reason  Shy

Now I'm at 01:33:xxx in race trim and 01:31:392 in qualifying trim (which would have been 2nd place in qualifying that year).
I watched the 2009 German F1 race as preparation Wink this were funny times with refulling and starting the race with youre quali fuel. So not to disapoint you should be a bit faster in our quali Wink

So to give my feedback to this series so far: The best decision ever was to do the races 1 hour long! This takes away the tension at the start, gived you more time in quali, rewards people who prepare a lot, is more like real life, and finaly awards people how are fast without mistakes. Most importantly the field behaves a lot better than on short 20 minute raes where everybody thinks he can win with a lucky lap 1. Now the top guys showed that you can even come back to the podium from last place.
Also I find this 2009 car is way nicer to drive than the 2018 cars (I mainly had problems under throttle and I guess this due to the automatic engergy deployment) and with KERS this added a nice tactical side as well.
In my opinion all the following F1 races should be 1 hour long alone because of the interesting startegy!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31 - by Simon Speth - 07-05-2020, 03:55 PM