Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31
Race started well, my setup was very high downforce for the occasion and my strategy was to go on the attack immediately and take off the second. I succeed in this, also because Dominic was destroyed by the usual drivers of the departures ... (were it for me, they would be reported immediately)
I made the first stop and start a fairly quiet race. But the lapped drivers come to move it ...
First, a small group makes me lose 5 seconds in one lap. But in the next lap, Joaquin Elias decides that I have to die (:lol) and then, after cutting the curve, he returns to the track like Ocon vs Verstappen in Brazil, and creates a great damage to my rear wing. The car becomes undriveable, but I decide to grit my teeth. I move the braking all the way forward and try to drive gently. I pick up Simon again, but I can't get him on the track because of my high load setup. So I decide to anticipate the 4-lap stop. It's the right move, I can pass it and finish the race.
I am truly sorry for the incident that occurred to Dominic on start. For me what happened is not tolerable, people have to understand once and for all that we don't run like this. The correctness shown by the two Simon, Dominic and I hope also by myself, is exemplary.
In this regard, I launch the proposal to donate a share of the Gamivo prizes, at the end of the championship, to the most correct driver on our server. Also a symbolic prize of 3 € (one euro less to the first 3 classified). What would you think about it. It would be a way to really incentivize correct driving and reward people like Meisinger, Paratore and very few others.
See you at Spa!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd like to say you thanks. Williams FW31 - by Marco Monitto - 06-25-2020, 07:05 AM