Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
incidents evaluation/ratio
The game can't recognize fault of the driver and the admin cannot fiddle around with this many races running during one day alone. So if you feel that the incident could have been avoided by that guy that made it, and you don't accept his apology or you feel it's not the first or the last time to happen, then report that incident and that driver. This is the best you can do to remove unfair competition and possibly end up with more of people educated in this way of racing. But the final championship points earned in the race will always remain unchanged. What hurts most is this effect on your championship standings, we know.

Some light door banging, bumper riding and light wall scraping can sometime go through without being registered as an incident by the AC report system. Most likely, if you see that you didn't get any damage from it, it will not count as an incident. If you make contact with the wall (or with another car) with one part of your car, and then the other part, it could count as two incident points. Let's say you are too hot into and going sideways through the corner and hit the wall with your rear, then with your front with damage result on both. That will probably be 2 incident points. There were situations I got rear-ended on braking after a long straight. As a result I got sideways into the barrier with both rear and then front, scraping it for maybe 2 seconds until I get glued off and back on track = 4 incident points. Amazing Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Akhil Rao - 05-23-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Igor Relja - 05-23-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Akhil Rao - 05-24-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Michal Janak - 05-24-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Russell Sobie - 05-24-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Martin Smith - 06-18-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Russell Sobie - 06-18-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Igor Relja - 06-19-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: incidents evaluation/ratio - by Filip Stoyanovich - 06-20-2020, 09:39 AM