Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Content
Hello! New here. I have been downloading the tracks and cars required for certain online races. A few times I have had success but most often when I click the link that shows many tracks and many cars, I find it, download it in content manager, and it goes through the steps and says success yet I still dont have the tracks. Are there any common known fixes for this?
Secondly, some of the races say for instance this car is needed and missing "ks_alfo_romeo_155_v6". I do not know how to find this car, any tips?
Thanks,
(04-28-2020, 04:37 AM)Alexander Reeves Wrote:  Hello! New here. I have been downloading the tracks and cars required for certain online races. A few times I have had success but most often when I click the link that shows many tracks and many cars, I find it, download it in content manager, and it goes through the steps and says success yet I still dont have the tracks. Are there any common known fixes for this?
Secondly, some of the races say for instance this car is needed and missing "ks_alfo_romeo_155_v6". I do not know how to find this car, any tips?
Thanks,
It's an official Kunos car. You can find it in the Dream Pack 1 DLC. But you have to pay for it.
i would honestly recommend getting assetto corsa ultimate edition if you plan to do races on SRS, sadly if you want to do a race and you only have 1 car you cant race. Unlike iracing or raceroom you need to have all the cars that is available to select for a race to be able to participate, so getting ultimate edition would be the way to go imo.

currently its on sale for about 10 bucks from gamersgate.com for another day.
[quote pid='37091' dateline='1588059140']
Thank you very much for this info!
[/quote]