Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does incidents after the race count toward you incident count?
Don't quote me on that, but I think that reverse grid is just the matter of ticking the box, and then the game itself just sorts the list other way, but moving one or two drivers based on time penalty probably isn't that easy. I mean, F1 games have it, but it's already built into the code, don't know about AC. And automated grid penalties would be very, very bad, IMO. Since there is no way of determining who's fault it is, the victim would be doubly effed up even before the race start. Imagine going for your flying lap, then somebody on their out lap blocks you. So instead of being first, you're 5th or something. Then the lap after somebody else takes you out and on top of that you get another 5 or so places. Now instead of starting at the front of the grid with better (or more careful) drivers, you're mid pack where you can only close your eyes and pray that you survive first lap, if you don't get destroyed in T1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does incidents after the race count toward you incident count? - by Igor Relja - 05-14-2020, 11:20 AM