Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC DTM 90 Series Ballst/Restrictor
Hello, I think I read somewhere that in the current DTM 90 Series some cars will get ballast and a restrictor setting to make them more balanced against each other. However I can't find the information on the actual settings (I need them for practice purposes).
Can somebody please clarify what the exact settings are?

Thanks in advance.
Alfa, BMW, Merc
Res: 30, 20, 0
Weight: 20, 15, 0

https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthre...2#pid36522
Thanks, that is what I was looking for.
Despite the bop and restrictor, the BMW is out of this:

Fueltank:
BMW: 70liter
Merc: 110liter
Alfa: 110 liter

Not a big choice of cars here - the BMW stops twice in an hour - the others can manage with one...
I did just manage a one stop in the BMW, but was a lap down and the engine stopped as I went over the line   Big Grin
If it's only 1 lap short, then the easiest thing would be to reduce fuel consumption to something like 1.8 or 1.9x
(04-20-2020, 10:30 PM)Igor Relja Wrote:  If it's only 1 lap short, then the easiest thing would be to reduce fuel consumption to something like 1.8 or 1.9x
I second that, but I think also the BoP values need to be reworked a bit... the alfa is much slower than the merc atm, I noticed I was suffering a lot in a straight line and was kind of on par in the corners so I would add some restriction to the mercedes too
If you haven't seen, it's been changed, so you can test it out with new settings.
(04-21-2020, 01:58 PM)Andrea Aru Wrote:  I second that, but I think also the BoP values need to be reworked a bit... the alfa is much slower than the merc atm, I noticed I was suffering a lot in a straight line and was kind of on par in the corners so I would add some restriction to the mercedes too
In my race last night I was faster in a straight line but slower in the corners compared to some opponents.

But we were in the same car.
(04-21-2020, 02:28 PM)Igor Relja Wrote:  If you haven't seen, it's been changed, so you can test it out with new settings.
Ok great, what are the new settings by the way?