Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Series
Hey guys,
I would really like to see the tattus series come back i think it was one of the best you had and i would be thrilled to race with that car again Smile .
Thanks and hope you listen to my advice.
Tottaly agree! Really nice series, had a lot of fun!
I'm agree too. May be a daily schedule with fixed setup could be a good idea.
TBH, I'd rather see RSS F3 as daily F3esque open wheeler.
All these new easy to drive slow formula cars ... Smile i personally hope there is gonna be some some older f1 cars that actually require more practice, 98t, 312t, 72d, jordan or such Smile
I think that's the point of daily series, at least IMO. You get 1 slow open wheeler, 1 cup car or something like that, and something vintage from 60s and 70s. It's more likely that those older F1s will be on the weekend.
(04-10-2020, 04:56 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  i personally hope there is gonna be some some older f1 cars that actually require more practice, 98t, 312t, 72d, jordan or such Smile

+1
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
I'd love to see the Skoda 130 RS
Also the Legends Car (as a daily series) that is ok with SRS since it has been used in last season
In my dreams i see Oreca FLM 09 1h series on american tracks (Daytona, why don't we race in Daytona?). It has a small tank and tyres wear fast, so it should need 2 stops in 1 hour, could be interesting! I know it's in current series, but it's not ok for european people because of the timing.

If not at least give me Praga R1 20 mins series!

Thanks as always
Probably it's too late for a wish (at least for the next series), but it'd be awesome to have Calabogie Motorsport track featured, preferably with a low/mid speed car. The track has a really great flow.