Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reconcider some restrictions on Protest footage requiremements
Requiring both cockpit footage and TV Camera is not that restrictive, because you can add more views/clips if you think it's necessary. I always add more views, whatever is needed to make my point. I add captions to explain. I feel I should act as a prosecutor: it is my job to present the evidence in a compelling and exhaustive way.

Examples (all 4 were successful, from warning to 2 weeks - if you wanted to see them, PM me and I send you links)
Most recent (Incidentally, 2 protests in the same race, related incidents: guy spun in inc 1 (so victim) re-joined unsafely and became offender in inc 2):

inc1 1:
1. offenders chase view
2. chase view from the guy behind offender (to show the name)
3.  offender's cockpit
4.  TV

inc2 2
1. my cockpit view (I  was the victim) showing the offender's name
2. my (victim's) chase view also showing his name
3.  TV view
4. another TV view
5. offender's cockpit view

Before that, I had
1. my chase view (showing offender's name)
2. TV view
3. offender's cockpit view
4.  my cockpit view
5. similar behavior of the offender earlier in the race, not leading to a crash and not against me, but to show that it was a recurring behavior

Before that, I made a protest for a  SRS PC2 race.  Even though PC2 is somewhat better with showing names (e.g., in cockpit view it shows who's car are we watching)  I still made a protest video consisting of 7 clips to make my point.

1. trackside (similar to AC's TV) view on the offender
2. my cockpit view
3. my chase view
4.  my bonnet view
5. offender's chase view, to show the incident was NOT precipitated by another car hitting him
6. same with game overlays hidden for better view
7.  bumper view from that other car to show again that they did not hit the offender

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reconcider some restrictions on Protest footage requiremements - by Pawel Kusmierek - 04-04-2020, 06:39 PM