Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting Error in UPDATE
I am extracting the file into AC root/ But at the end it gives me a error"data at the end of the load" srs.jsr (something about themes) ... am I saying that right? I see the SRS APPS installed ..Is it SRS 1.0 in the AC UI is that the right version in the check box?
Yup missed the 4 o'clock ..what  a week already..
are you extracting the file with the game running?
(03-25-2020, 09:38 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  are you extracting the file with the game running?

No game is not running . when I extract it ask me to replace o.png o.10png /python files that already exist in the destination. then says payload data at end of load as a error. the when I go in the SRS 1.0 box is already checked.  when I hit SRS it asked me to log in..I can  will the error effect the join button?
use 7zip, free and powerful
https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

extract to another place, then copy them to the root and if it asks to overwrite, click yes.
(03-25-2020, 11:16 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  use 7zip, free and powerful
https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

extract to another place, then copy them to the root and if it asks to overwrite, click yes.

Yes its the only one I use. I did what you said. put it on the desktop still gave me :There are some data at the end of payload: under the green bar progress bar as a warning. then same as before//SRS box is already checked in AC  SRS 1.0 then when I hit SRS button. It does make me sign in..I go to register but I still see yellow warning..  if I updated correctly should I still see that? I don't want to lose points because I can't join if the update is not correct.. That wouldn't make any sense. I thinking the SRS 1.0 is suppose to be 1.0/something? I can't tell what version the new download is.

the launchdata delete .. this is the first step yes? then extract yes? Install .. then when I go to AC after update for the first time. should the SRS button still be there? Shouldn't I have to check the SRS UI box?
it should be checked, if not, do it.
(03-26-2020, 05:51 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  it should be checked, if not, do it. 

it is,, I will try to join a race today or tomorrow at some point ..lets see if it works,,

thanks 
no error this time with the app files?
(03-26-2020, 06:42 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  no error this time with the app files? 

Tried Skippy race at 6 pm..put me in the pit for 10 seconds .. Would not let me stay in the race, Checksum Fail Kicked from race in RED screen.. the went to AC server list and same thing happened. Checksum Fail RED screen.

Yes.. I still get error unzipping in root or on desktop in 7-Zip Saying "There are some data at end of payload"
losing points like this is not good..
checksum failed means you have the wrong mod version.
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3164

as for getting that error while copying, either you have some permissions problem or your install is a bit messed up.