Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed to join
Hello Simracers,
I have been trying to race today, but in none of the races a registered for, allowed me to join. I tried all the things about deleting mydocs/assetto corsa/launcherdata and tried to join manually into the servers. Nothing worked. Everytime the game was loading, when trying to get the race car list, it crashed in attempt 1. Via the AC app I got the error showed on the image below.
https://ibb.co/x2N5jWS
It is getting me crazy. Hope someone can help
Thank you
Did you install the app again?
I deleted all folders of the srs ac app and srs skin just in case. I am trying to connect to the practice server with the audi TT, so I do not need to register and try to connect to a scheduled race. Same error as before. I am going to try what the error says and hope something is not working.
I am thinking it may be something bad with my name, because I have recently changed my username. Can you verify just in case it is a problem registering with my new username? I do not know what else can it be...
Thank you
Edit: I closed external applications like RivaTuner and MSI Afterburner. With them closed it connects to the audi TT server without any problem. It connects with the last username, not the new one. I reopened Riva and MSI Afterburner and still works. I do not know if it changed something but maybe.
better perform a steam integrity check on your Ac install.
Done and some archives were corrupted. Supposely everything is ok now, and will try to race this afternoon to be sure.
Thank you very much for your patience and colaboration!