Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error trying to join race
Hi, I just registered for the Alfa Romeo race, pressed join and keep getting the same error. oreca_flm9 lods.ini missing.. Can anyone help me please? The event has already dissapeared so I guess I'm fucked for this session.

I realise now this is a car which I don't even have installed, and has nothing to do with the event. Why does it even ask me for this?
Delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and restart AC.
You can also join by AC lobby, just search simracingsystem
(03-10-2020, 06:16 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and restart AC.
You can also join by AC lobby, just search simracingsystem
I deleted the folder, through the SRS app in Content Manager I can't join the race anymore, since it dissappeared. Through Content Manager race browser I get a "no slots available error", if I start the game through Steam, look for the server and press join, I get the same "no slots available error".. I hope I can get this fixed before the next session at midnight. Sucks I have to wait 5 hours though Sad
your data is correct on the entrylist of simracingsystem2 (2 split).

some users report that when using CM, simply restarting solves the issue.
(03-10-2020, 06:29 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  your data is correct on the entrylist of simracingsystem2 (2 split).

some users report that when using CM, simply restarting solves the issue.
OK, I have checked integrity of gamefiles through steam, restarted AC as well as CM multiple times. In AC I can't select a car when trying to join the 2nd server, in CM I don't even see simracingsystem2 in the list..
the server is shutdown after the race, so you may either missed it or you have some sort of filter set on the lobby that prevents you from seeing it.
So both servers are gone now which confirms that every race just runs one time? I thought that yesterday I saw it up for hours on.. I thought it started for example at 19GMT and then kept going restarting the race again and again until the next session start at 00:00.. Could you clarify please? Sorry to be such a bother, I just want to understand the system and get to racing.
You register for the closest session.
If you expand (upright button) the table of the competition on the Race page, you will see the infos about the competition like calendar, schedule, session length etc..

For the GTAM, the Session schedule*: 03:00, 07:00, 10:00, 13:00, 16:00, 18:00, 23:00 *UTC every day.
(03-10-2020, 07:02 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  You register for the closest session.
If you expand (upright button) the table of the competition on the Race page, you will see the infos about the competition like calendar, schedule, session length etc..

For the GTAM, the Session schedule*: 03:00, 07:00, 10:00, 13:00, 16:00, 18:00, 23:00 *UTC every day.
I'm glad to say I just did my first race, I was able to join without any issues through CM. Thanks for the help! I hope it works out later tonight for the Alfa Romeo race as well. Big Grin