Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
(11-28-2017, 09:11 PM)Stan Donit Wrote:  
(11-28-2017, 06:10 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  skin update should be something that happens without doing anything different from the usual procedure.

Thanks

(11-28-2017, 08:20 PM)Henrik Ericson Wrote:  Hi I'm unsure about the installation so in need of help

Is this the place where you put your folder with the skins?

https://imgur.com/GBhsr7N

Thanks in advance!

Hello Henrik...
Your skins you create should be put into the individual car's skin folder within the content folder.
For Example: I made a skin folder for my BMW GT3 Z4. It would go into this file location for me.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bmw_z4_gt3\skins

This location will depend on where you installed Steam originally though (what hard drive you put it on).
I put Steam on my C:\ drive... Others I've seen have a gaming drive that they have installed everything on.

Good Luck.

Hi, thanks for your reply! I thought I needed to put it in a special folder because it didn't register in the broadcasts from SRS but realized the person that did the skin hadn't put an "_" in the name, and that's why it was a problem

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App - by Joe Blow - 05-16-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1 - by Henrik Ericson - 11-28-2017, 11:20 PM