Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon TCR Checksun mismatch
(10-06-2019, 01:41 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  
(10-06-2019, 01:36 PM)David Iglesias Wrote:  It would be nice to hear something from the admins.
Do the server logs show any clue about the problem?
Can you post the mod installed on the server so we can compare it against our client mod?

I would of thought it would be the same mod as per website / download link?

Not changed anything in the update, except added the fonts folder, but that would not case a checksum error.

Only thing that would cause that is data.acd on the server might have become corrupt, but then again, why would it work for some and not others, doesn't make sense  Huh

Regards

Shaun

Have you tried completely deleting the mod you have installed and get the one from the link on SRS, maybe that way you can recreate the issue? There is an unofficial "SRS practice" server with the same car where i get the same error, you could try to connect there.

Appreciate you paying attention to the issue.
Hello. I have same problem. "data.acd" file's date is 4th of October, maybe the problem is in this file, and people who didn't download the car after this date, has no problems.
I have registered for 2 races but I couldn't enter, everytime I receive a Cheksum error.
This is no sense. 5 times trying to join in different days... trying clean install, uninstalling AC, reinstalling... downloading and re-downloadind the Seat león TCR mod... and no way... always checksum mismatch.
I am not trying to join this series anymore.
[quote pid='31517' dateline='1570369829']

Have you tried completely deleting the mod you have installed and get the one from the link on SRS, maybe that way you can recreate the issue? There is an unofficial "SRS practice" server with the same car where i get the same error, you could try to connect there.

[/quote]

CHECKSUM in unofficial "SRS practice" server too.
first install V1.7 and then overwrite with V1.8.
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team
Tryed 1,7 then 1,8. Didnt help
I have asked Henrique what is the date on the data.acd file on the server, as this is the only thing I can think of.

Shaun
Think I have got to the bottom of the problem. I am talking to Henrique on the quickest way to fix this.

It seems to be a time stamp issue on the data.acd file, although I have not made any changes to the file or contents of the data.acd file.

Regards

Shaun
is not it dependend how the file is decompressed, because of time zones on filesystem?
I'm having the same issue, for 5 times I tried and was kick for Checksum, I already try everithing. How can I solve it?