Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon TCR Checksun mismatch
I've just downloaded th 1.8 version from the forum and i'm not able to join. I did a fresh reinstall.
Anyone else?
I can’t help you. I’ve watched you trying to get into server and a lot of people was affected by the issue, but updating the mod solved it. Sorry!
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
same for me, 32 times redownloade but no chance, stupidly lost ratings and dont know why, and 29,9 i did race at silverston e and no problem
I've just had this problem re downloaded car still checksum error
Hi All,

Not sure about the checksum problem, as I only added the fonts folder, as people where reporting that they had no digital display.

I haven't changed anything else in the car / data file.

Shaun
(10-04-2019, 05:14 PM)David Iglesias Wrote:  I've just downloaded th 1.8 version from the forum and i'm not able to join. I did a fresh reinstall.
Anyone else?

I can´t join either! 4 races lost and my rating is going lower and lower  Huh
Tried everything and i still get checksum error with the 1.8 seat everytime i try to join. Can someone who has raced it recently please upload his seat_ leon_tcr folder? Maybe that will work.
Just spoken to a few people and they have had no problems.

I will keep an eye here, just to see who is effected, as it seems to be only a select few. I am mean, I am not being flooded with messages.

Shaun
It would be nice to hear something from the admins.
Do the server logs show any clue about the problem?
Can you post the mod installed on the server so we can compare it against our client mod?
(10-06-2019, 01:36 PM)David Iglesias Wrote:  It would be nice to hear something from the admins.
Do the server logs show any clue about the problem?
Can you post the mod installed on the server so we can compare it against our client mod?

I would of thought it would be the same mod as per website / download link?

Not changed anything in the update, except added the fonts folder, but that would not case a checksum error.

Only thing that would cause that is data.acd on the server might have become corrupt, but then again, why would it work for some and not others, doesn't make sense  Huh

Regards

Shaun