Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Delay registration time to 10 minutes after new clock
I don't see how this would change the things; if someone uses to be late is most of the time because of him forgetting and he would keep being late.
When I joined SRS the first thing I did was reading the rules, and one of them was:

"Registration on a session is allowed before the last 05:00 (five minutes). After that period you are not able to register and the button will display Unavailable."

To me, the only thing that should change is about how races are scheduled when there's a 1-hour race:
i.e. if at 10:00 pm there's a 1-hour race I want to join and then I want to race the 11:00 pm too I can't because at that time I'm still into the 1h race.
Those racers should have the right to join after the registration period, not people that arrive late, and yes, I know that there could be unexpected events that could lead someone not to register in time but to be honest it's probably the 5% of times.

Apart from that, if they will change the system then good for the people that join late, but to me it isn't a priority or something i feel it's missing from SRS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delay registration time to 10 minutes after new clock - by Andrea Papasodaro - 10-09-2019, 09:52 PM