Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
DRM Revival
Congrats to Mikko on winning the championship, with dedicated and awesome performance. Impressive ever since I raced with him a couple of times. No match though Smile
Boy were these fun to drive, and such a field of mixed performance cars, awesome. I couldn't attend like half of the races or fight for a spot in the championship so I tried out each time different cars. This Porsche at Road Atlanta, acceleration and slamming into the gears, the top speed difference with just a couple of passes on the backstretch I made tonight ... were ridiculous. Big Grin

I hope this comes back, soon or very soon, as a weekend series maybe or one race per week again Smile
I wouldn't mind if this is "third" daily series next season. It looks like a lot of people took the opportunity and bought it on discount, so attendance shouldn't be the problem.
I would be more than happy if it was a weekend series with races on friday, saturday and sunday evening.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Many thanks to the SRS team for the organization of the series.

The DRM MODING TEAM is pleased to see that the DRM-REVIVAL MOD was a lot of fun for the drivers.

We hope that there will be a continuation of the series in a different form (such as race duration, mandatory pit stop, and so on).

Thanks to the many riders who beat the group of 5 monsters.

Dennis
(10-29-2019, 09:29 AM)Igor Relja Wrote:  I wouldn't mind if this is "third" daily series next season. It looks like a lot of people took the opportunity and bought it on discount, so attendance shouldn't be the problem.

I agree
(10-23-2019, 10:00 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  
(10-21-2019, 08:07 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  why this mod atract so many , politely caled "NFS  racers",,  giving up this series , get 3 bumps in T1 from same car is enough

give those cars a try at Road Atlanta first, it's so much fun with those cars ;-)

so big fun

avoided some crashes in lap one and the  bumped to last place with 4 inc and steering wheel 45 degrees to left Huh

then stupidly blocked and nearly crashed by driver 2-3 s slower per lap  , i thing this series realy need some rationd and Inc AVG restrictions
Great fights on server 1, nice to watch.
@ Danny Mueller
sorry, ich habe mich beim einlenken verschätzt und bin über die Vorderräder in Richtung Deinem Auto gerutscht.
Das war nicht meine Absicht, Dich zu berühren und Dir das Rennen zu zerstören.

Ich möchte Dich um Entschuldigung bitten, es war ein dummer Fehler !

Grüße Dennis
(11-18-2019, 08:56 PM)Dennis Matzies Wrote:  @ Danny Mueller
sorry, ich habe mich beim einlenken verschätzt und bin über die Vorderräder in Richtung Deinem Auto gerutscht.

Grüße Dennis

It's better to send a PM to the person you hit instead of doing it here on the forum. Nice of you to apoligize either way though.
(11-19-2019, 05:26 PM)Kees Post Wrote:  
(11-18-2019, 08:56 PM)Dennis Matzies Wrote:  @ Danny Mueller

Grüße Dennis

It's better to send a PM to the person you hit instead of doing it here on the forum. Nice of you to apoligize either way though.

True, but Danny has disable the PM function