Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems entering races
hello
it's the second time i'm registered for a AMS race and after it starts i chose the team for my car and at the menu before driving, when the car is at boxs and you can see the replay off what is apening on track, my name shows at the left colum but after the Server name.all the other pilots are up this line and me, i'm down... i can see the race and other pilots but i cant drive!!!

what is wrong?

(03-06-2016, 06:11 PM)Carlos Filipe Silva Wrote:  hello
it's the second time i'm registered for a AMS race and after it starts i chose the team for my car and at the menu before driving, when the car is at boxs and you can see the replay off what is apening on track, my name shows at the left colum but after the Server name.all the other pilots are up this line and me, i'm down... i can see the race and other pilots but i cant drive!!!

what is wrong?
3th time!!!
it sais "i'm not a active pilote"...??????
I can only think of one thing, spectator mode is ON.

Go to your Steam\steamapps\common\automobilista\UserData\your name\multiplayer.ini

Find the following line:
Spectator Mode="0" // Join games in spectator mode (rather than with a separate vehicle)

Make sure it's set to 0 and not 1.
I had the same problem today! I was entering the race and right after i entered in server garage, im like kicked from the server.. i cant race!
The spectator mode on multiplayer.ini is set to 0...
its my problem or server problem?
Emilio, if you are racing the F3 series or kart series , you have to choose the right car.

F3 > F309
Kart > kart GX390 rental

Otherwise you'll be kicked.