Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivan Drago, one minute of madness
(09-19-2016, 01:34 PM)Ivan Drago Wrote:  I shouldn't say sorry to you because of your stupid mistakes. I trying to explain what happen to someone ho have brain. 36 years old little boy. Better go play pokemons little kid, because even AI bot drive 100 times better than you. Michele I understand that you are driving as best as you can and willing to have some fun like all of players. Problem is that we have slightly different view on what is fun and what is not. 

Dear Ivan Drago, at least, as a 36 years old boy, i'm using my real name.

Adrianaaaaaaaaaa! Wink

You can throw all the numbers you want.
You were utterly slow both times. And both times i didn't really hurt you, nor your car,  or your race. You're acting like a child. Despite your bombs i had no problem keeping my lap times. And if this is always your pace at Vallelunga, then you're always slow. I'm always slow in many other tracks.
But the first corner is a clean overtake. You have to face it. I was on the inside way before the contact. You had time and space to avoid me.

Watch it again, you probably need it.

You see? Before the contact, i'm already on the rubbed part of the track, perfect trajectory mate, despite your numbers. You are slow. And just before i take the inside you can see the others 2 ahead of you braking less and go away.

On the second one at Cimini, i really think there's nothing to debate there.
I think you were unreasonably slow, you can think i made a mistake.
Fair.
So what?

You wrote i was the drop. lol 
On first lap? Or maybe on third lap, when you were already lapped?

I haven't had any other contacts, despite the battles.
Find your answers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ivan Drago, one minute of madness - by Michele Mangili - 09-20-2016, 12:55 PM