Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivan Drago, one minute of madness
Thumbs Down 
Ivan Drago was ahead of me (lapped becuse his name was blue).
1. He was out of the track and entered slowly in front of me rather than wait and let me pass.
2. He rammed me on purpose
3. He rammed me on purpose
4. I let him pass then he disconnected.

My PoV

All day waiting for the race, and then this. Nice.

Not even sorry at all.

His PoV
another rat kid...... Ban for all live please
Let´s see what Ivan has to say, but it looks like he did it on purpose.
Ban for live no, but a week or so...
That is work for the admins.
Ivan, not sure your words are actually helping you.

At first i had the the same impression as Richard, looks like you did ram him on purpose.
If that's not the case, you were lapped, so no reason at all to take a risk.

If you think he wasn't correct with you elsewhere then fine, post the video so it can be judged seperately.
Just keep in mind that any other episodes will not explain your behaviour in THIS case.

My 2 cents.

EDIT: interesting you complain about "clean racing" ..
Ivan, don't be a child.

Lap 1, Soratte

I was aggressive, but clean. It's a normal contact, unintentional. You should be aware of the inside, anyway... Helicorsa? Red triangles? Spotter?
And... your race wasn't ruined at all.

Lap 3, Cimini

Again just a normal liiiitle bump. You've been so heavy on the brakes, Ivan (on purpose?). But ok, that's could be an error (but you're a quite fast guy, usually. Don't you? Anyway, i lost 1 position, you don't.
And... your race wasn't ruined at all.
About the last 2 vids:

Well i'd say the first is a "normal" race contact, Ivan left the inner side open, at the apex michele was on front of Ivan by about half the car. Both drivers share responsibility. We got a close race this evening with many "taps" like that and it was actually enjoyed by everybody. Ivan was in this race and didn't do anything bad actually.

The second accident was harsh imho, this kind of ramming could eventually put Ivan out of the race, i think some apologizing is needed.

This does not change what i think about the first accident(s) (see OP) .
It's a shame, but given what has been said he deserves a temporary ban imho, the (double) ramming there definetely looks intentional.
Especially considering the sentence "Maybe he will drive safer next time".

My 2 cents
On the first one, sorry, but you miss that corner. And that's it. look at the others go away. You were slow before i went inside.
Also, look at the contact at 4th second. You have the whole right side of the track completely free. You didn't gave me space, you simply closed your trajectory and hit me.
You stop turning because of me? Oh sorry but this is a race, isn't it? You had a ton of space to make that turn avoiding any contact.
If i were 17 km/h faster than the 2nd lap, probably i was slow. I would be 1st if i had a 17 Km/h advantage in 1 corner.
Also, no more fantasy, please, I wasn't wide at all and the entrance of the corner was basically already done and with very low speed when you hit me.

@Fabrizio Turco
In the moment of the contact, i had more than half of the car ahead.

2nd bump
Ivan. 20% rear damage? It was a tap. And that happened because you overbrake.
In your attached file i can see that your 5th lap was the fastest.And the 4th one just a little less fast. Wow what a damage i caused to you in 1st and 3rd lap! Pfffff.
I had no problem finishing the race even if you rammed me 2 times, on the back and on the front.

I behave like the 50-70% of people here? Ah ah who are you? lol
Anyway, have fun with AI.
Ah ah that screenshot with black lines means nothing without the speed represented. You can't catch a momentum that way.
I was almost stop in that moment and you can see in the video i had no problem at all making the corner.
Please, back on earth.
And no answers about the drivability due to damages?
What about your car? It was made of paper?

Ridicolous. You're nitpicking on normal contacts during a race like a 10 years old little boy, when you should just sorry.
It was a bad day for you and you can't get over it.
You were driving bad, indeed you were already lapped on 3rd lap. Nothing else to say, imo.
I'm just going to say this, no matter how bad something happens during a race, revenge wreck is unacceptable , no matter how bad you got rammed. So far we have been a bit absent from this kinds of situations, from now on we will start ensuing TIME bans that can go from 4 hours up to "Forever" on the system.

I witnessed this one myself therefore , you know Smile i actually only asked Michele to post the video so you had a opportunity to explain what went thru your head Ivan. I have been rammed countless times, did that make me turn my car into a missile on the next opportunity ? nope . Think about it please.
@Ivan Drago - I don't know if you're still around, but... I'm not trolling, this is an honest question, I want to know what do you think about this incident:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter