Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Beta?
Nice to have SRS Back, all the previous points are gone, we are starting from scratch, are we still in beta or is it the real thing now?
It's still beta, but some changes required a reset.
does that mean that even if we are still in beta, their will be no more standing reset?
We are still in Beta but Hopefully no more RESETS, so the data now will be for real.

We will just be improving the looks of all and add extra tables and standings. And ofc correcting bugs.
still no penalties for those who abandon or register and don't appear?
Today we had 21 players on Zaandvort and the splits were: 17 and... 4Big Grin
Can we please try to make splits more even?
Does the site "Race" and "Standing" also with you not being loaded property?

http://www.simracingsystem.com/standings.php
Co-founder Simrace.pl - Polish simracing community site | steam: lkriss2
Can someone please help me. I register for a race then wait until it says join, I press join then it starts to load the track and I then get put back to the SRS home screen app on Asetto Corsa...how do I join races I have registered for..???
(07-10-2016, 03:07 PM)Graham Wilgaus Wrote:  Can someone please help me. I register for a race then wait until it says join, I press join then it starts to load the track and I then get put back to the SRS home screen app on Asetto Corsa...how do I join races I have registered for..???
any strange message(s) in the logs?
(07-10-2016, 03:07 PM)Graham Wilgaus Wrote:  Can someone please help me. I register for a race then wait until it says join, I press join then it starts to load the track and I then get put back to the SRS home screen app on Asetto Corsa...how do I join races I have registered for..???

Did you meet all the requirements for the race? (downloads/DLCs)
What race?
If you are registered for a race, you can rejoin the session through AC's ONLINE menu, just search for Sim Racing System server (1 or 2) and try to rejoin from there... it might give you a message explaining the error.
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter