Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rFactor 2 App
Are ther rfactor races in SRS? I have just tried the sim and is very challenging, but I can not find scheduled races on the SRS website.
any answer about this ? would be great get the app for rfactor 2
All waiting for same answer Big Grin
when does Rfactor 2 return to SRS??!!
(04-19-2020, 11:14 PM)Marco Pereira Wrote:  when does Rfactor 2 return to SRS??!!
I think they had said that until the new interface was finished it would not be, it is logical, and unfortunately it is still in beta phase, of course rfactor2 is the one that performs best today in vr and feels better, I also hope that it comes out soon.
I've just discovered the beauty of VR in rFactor 2. Currently using AC, but getting a little tired of ridiculous collision physics.

Will be looking forward to SRS on rFactor, glad to see so many are also interested!
I hope that SRS will host regular races with one of the Sector397 Tatuus cars. I'd totally be in for that.
Hi all !
hope soon SRS on RFactor2, SRS is amazing, RFactor2 misses this kind of application to make it popular and attractive!
congratulations for your work!
Yes come on guys, when does Rfactor 2 come back? we are a group that we are waiting for because unfortunately online is missing on rFactor2, only your app can save us Smile

Would be great! Big Grin