Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lost Connection After Join - Moby Dick Le Mans
Ok, this is getting frustrating. I registered, I joined, I drove out in practice and within 1 minute  I get the "Lost Connection" message at the top of the screen.  I tried everything after that to reconnect but no joy.  I have good internet and never have problems.  This is the second connection problem I've had in the last 3 joins!  See my post below regarding the F2004 Monza.  Can an admin shed some light on this, please.

I see that others had issues later on with the server disconnecting on last lap. I vote for a reset SRS....c'mon guys give us another chance to race the Moby Dick at LeMans!
I never normally have connection problems, ever. But this evening in the last lap of the Moby Dick race at Le Mans, the server disconnected.

Oh and by the way, you REALLY need to disable penalties at Le Mans No Chicanes layout - they are completely broken!
it happens to me a lot of times to..

for a period it seemed better after i enabled "DMZ" on router's firewall setting, try it, for me helped, a bit... but in last 2 weeks the problem came back very often..

in the 1h long races i lost the connection four times! so fustrating after more than 1h of qualy and race.. and even more because in 2 of them i was first and in one second at less than 1 second of the leader...

hope for a fix
Sad 
well, seems like server crashed for this race (or ended race before end) on the last lap ... Quite frustrating, I was having a good race. I love this track (and I got used to the track limits). Even more bothering as we have only 1 race per week with this beast.
Well the penalties system in this track, and the way it stirs the drivers is truly remarkable in this Le Mans mod. So the server crashed ? I don't even kow if it is a good or bad thing this time.

Shout out to @Hector Leon ! Now thats how you exit the slip streams, by ending other guys race. Smile
server crashed
Having a good connection is not just having a good broadband contract.
I have 100MB internet and I have had some issues with my provider, took them 2 months to solve.

Ac is very sensitive and even small issues that you would not notice on other games or apps, AC disconnects.
You can always rejoin on AC lobby, search simracingsystem

(01-15-2018, 08:10 PM)Don Debienne Wrote:  Ok, this is getting frustrating. I registered, I joined, I drove out in practice and within 1 minute  I get the "Lost Connection" message at the top of the screen.  I tried everything after that to reconnect but no joy.  I have good internet and never have problems.  This is the second connection problem I've had in the last 3 joins!  See my post below regarding the F2004 Monza.  Can an admin shed some light on this, please.

I see that others had issues later on with the server disconnecting on last lap.   I vote for a reset SRS....c'mon guys give us another chance to race the Moby Dick at LeMans!
I'm also having problem with disconnect, this morning I participated in 3 AC races and in all races I lost connection to the server. After I've lost connection I can reconnect to the server and complete the rest of the race fine.

After I lost connection the first time, I participated in an Automobilista race with no problems, so this seems AC only.