Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little late, but hey! :)
Together with workbuddy Martijn van 't Land I started in SRS in December 2016. Guess it's time for an introduction post then Smile

I'm 37 years old and quite an experienced simracer. Started at 8 years old with Accolade's Grand Prix Ciruit and then continued with GP1, GP2, GP3, GP3 2000 and GP4. With the latter two I joined league racing. The Grand Prix series online supported offline racing, but it was great to compare yourself with others. I organised league racing at GPChampionship.com and had a great time.

Then I switched to online racing. I bought rFactor, but didn't like how it felt. Then found netKar. netKar namie was very incomplete, but the basic driving feeling was incredible. I was hooked. netKar PRO followed in 2006 and I helped the nKP team which was very small back then. GPChampionship.com organzised a few great seasons of online nKP league racing, even though the multiplayer engine wasn't too stable.

Besides simracing I'm avid bicyclist. I intensified cycling a few years (and got a few kids, also time consuming I can tell you!). The result was that I missed Assetto Corsa. At the end of 2016 I started missing the thrill of racing and made my SRS debut. Fantastic! Just login, sign up for a race and go for it. I like downforce and prefer the open wheelers for that reason.

In the meantime I have a little over 100 SRS races under my belt. It's quite a challenge to fit in the racing with 3 young kids jumping & crawling around the house, so therefore I'm happy that SRS offers races at the late European evenings.

See you on-track!

Btw: I like some real life action, too Big Grin (Zandvoort in Formula Renault 1.6)
[Image: Zandvoort_FR16_small.jpg]
Well that explains how you're so bloody fast, lots of years under your belt!!!
Great to have you here Jaap Big Grin!
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
Hee Jaap,

Finally, was wondering who this Jaap dude was who's beating me every single time! Wink
Oooh, except for that one Zandvoort race you underfueled and the last race of the previous F3 championship  Tongue

Looking forward racing/apping/chatting/talking to you about AC and SRS!

And will our first ever SRS incident between eachother happen in 2018? Time will tell... Big Grin
Hi Jaap !
Nice to see new drivers Rolleyes 
I now understand why you're so fast with open wheelers.
See you soon too on track (at least behind you Wink )