Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceroom
Is there a reason we can't get RR going on here? I guess it isn't compatible? It's got great multiclass racing. Love the game.
To be fair it doesn't have anything that AC doesn't have. GT3 in R3E is amazing but nothing else. Also the LMP2's and LMP1's are SUPER outdated.
+1

if srs starts using RR then i'll start entering races
Georg is one of the raceroom developers that also streams. On his streams he talks about a lot about raceroom and every now and again throws a bone.
Funny , just posted a Raceroom ralated post.
Im also interested in RAceroom. I think it will fill the SRS servers buecause the public servers are always full.
It as the best GTR3 in all SIMS in my opinion , and also : Oficcial WTCC, DMT, ADAC Masters.... so many too chose from.
It would be a nice addicion to SRS.
RaceRoom has some really interesting content.
The GT3 content is great, probably the most favored content and regularly updated.
The Group 5 content is amazing!
The DTM (modern and the '92 season) are fantastic and make for very nice, tight racing.
Some interesting content is available as the NSU is available and certain tracks (all of very high quality) that are unavailable for other sims - think Macau for example.

I would truly look forward to Project Cars 2 compatibility with SRS though - the potential for PC2 is there but the public server online racing experience is just so ridden of bad experiences that true SRS events could really elevate PC2.
SRS could really benefit from some of the unique content and especially the lighting possibilities.
Think about Clio cup races, GT3 races at Nordschleife in the night in the rain, think Group C races at Le Mans, Spa or Monza, think Group A racing at Bathurst, …

With the competitive and good people around SRS events this could be real gold!
(01-01-2018, 04:21 AM)Dirk Steffen Wrote:  RaceRoom has some really interesting content.
The GT3 content is great, probably the most favored content and regularly updated.
The Group 5 content is amazing!
The DTM (modern and the '92 season) are fantastic and make for very nice, tight racing.
Some interesting content is available as the NSU is available and certain tracks (all of very high quality) that are unavailable for other sims - think Macau for example.

I would truly look forward to Project Cars 2 compatibility with SRS though - the potential for PC2 is there but the public server online racing experience is just so ridden of bad experiences that true SRS events could really elevate PC2.
SRS could really benefit from some of the unique content and especially the lighting possibilities.
Think about Clio cup races, GT3 races at Nordschleife in the night in the rain, think Group C races at Le Mans, Spa or Monza, think Group A racing at Bathurst, …

With the competitive and good people around SRS events this could be real gold!

project cars is too bug ridden to be taken seriously atm i think, but yes RR has some seriously good content that would add a lot to srs
In a recent posting to the Sector 3 forum, developer J-F Chardon said that he helped the creator of the Sim Race System with the technical information to deploy the raceroom in the system. I wonder if this is happening and if we can wait for Raceroom to arrive at Sim Race System?

hug
Watching one of Georg's streams the other night and he mentioned SRS have been working on an R3e App, and that it should be coming. Also, there's a YT video teasing pretty much the same thing Smile
It's not a matter of if, it's just a matter of when Big Grin
Hopefully, SRS will not keep us in the dark much longer.
Don't worry, it's coming :  Wink
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2203