Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will be see ACC races ever again?
Big Grin 
(05-09-2022, 11:33 AM)Dario Bucalo Wrote:  Hopefully, maybe some nice person has already thought of that and he's working to bring ACC back on SRS, what do you think, Maurice? ;P

(05-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  
(05-09-2022, 11:33 AM)Dario Bucalo Wrote:  Hopefully, maybe some nice person has already thought of that and he's working to bring ACC back on SRS, what do you think, Maurice? ;P

Who knows! Wink
I'll be crossing my fingers hoping that becomes a reality then. And if anyone is putting his/her time into this, I can only say thanks.

To be honest I thought SRS had a pretty good chance of gaining players back when they changed the races in the official servers from 60 to 30 minutes only... that was great as you don't have to wait so long if you want to play competitively, but at the same time nothing really beats a race with variable weather in this game, and 30 minutes is not just enough for that, so who knows how many players might be looking for long races somewhere else now...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will be see ACC races ever again? - by Juan Gonzalez Gamo - 05-09-2022, 03:42 PM