Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will be see ACC races ever again?
Just what the title says. I've been racing here for a while now, and I remember how the ACC races were introduced. There were not that many players and very likely not enough as things stand at the moment looking at the player base SRS counts with at the moment, but it might not be such a bad idea to try 1 hour races again on weekends. GT3 were always the preferred series for most people and many of the players have moved to ACC for that series.

Plus, I have to say that despite not having a full grid, the ACC races I've had in the SRS servers are among the best races I've experienced. The variable weather and the changing conditions were superb.

Has it been abandoned for good?
This is just theory, so I might be wrong.

I think it's possible to revive series on other title as long someone or an sponsor presenting the series.

Like example we have Donny presenting automobilista2 for this and last season.
In the past we have MRWatton also presenting ams2 and Moonie presenting raceroom.
I really hope the series get revived on SRS! That would be great. Maybe some team or person will step up and make this happen on SRS again Wink.

Would be good to differentiate from the other big ACC community with dynamic weather and such.
That would be good for the community for sure. Lots of people would happily join new ACC series.
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
It might be just coincidence, but few moments after seeing this post I saw Donny streaming ACC, so there's a hope. Even tho I don't have ACC ill be happy if the series revived again. Big Grin
Hopefully, maybe some nice person has already thought of that and he's working to bring ACC back on SRS, what do you think, Maurice? ;P
www.4funsimracing.com
I downloaded the ACC app a few months ago after I got hardware capable of playing but had to use an alternative service once I discovered there hadn't been a series for ages. A shame because I've always found SRS to be a great and similar standard to me for AC races.
(05-09-2022, 11:33 AM)Dario Bucalo Wrote:  Hopefully, maybe some nice person has already thought of that and he's working to bring ACC back on SRS, what do you think, Maurice? ;P

Who knows! Wink
Big Grin 
(05-09-2022, 11:33 AM)Dario Bucalo Wrote:  Hopefully, maybe some nice person has already thought of that and he's working to bring ACC back on SRS, what do you think, Maurice? ;P

(05-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Maurice Klerken Wrote:  
(05-09-2022, 11:33 AM)Dario Bucalo Wrote:  Hopefully, maybe some nice person has already thought of that and he's working to bring ACC back on SRS, what do you think, Maurice? ;P

Who knows! Wink
I'll be crossing my fingers hoping that becomes a reality then. And if anyone is putting his/her time into this, I can only say thanks.

To be honest I thought SRS had a pretty good chance of gaining players back when they changed the races in the official servers from 60 to 30 minutes only... that was great as you don't have to wait so long if you want to play competitively, but at the same time nothing really beats a race with variable weather in this game, and 30 minutes is not just enough for that, so who knows how many players might be looking for long races somewhere else now...
We've had several seasons of ACC here on SRS. Both times there was an outcry for "bring in ACC!" on the forums, and then the seasons happened, and no one joined the races. With all the additional content and more varied types of cars, it might be more viable now, but it will probably also require some work to adapt the SRS-ACC app, and prior (lack of) participation in ACC series here is not going to be a strong motivator.
But yes I hope it comes back too. Big Grin
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth