Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donny MacGarry Vs Plank Liveries vs Pollinflas - Mclaren P1, LaFerrari, 918 Spyder
(11-16-2021, 03:06 PM)Lars Erik Christensen Wrote:  I must say yesterdays race was the hardest ever for me. I tried the Porsche for the first time, and I think it simply does not like me. I actually think it is alive and that it is intentionally trying to shake me out as soon as it feels that I am touching its precious pedals or steering wheel. My deepest admiration goes out to mr. David Iglesias who managed to coach it in to #10 less than a minute behind #1.

But I am NOT giving up! I will continue trying to tame it at Tor Poznan. Any tips are very welcome. And I urge you all to join me and try the Porsche out so that we have a more even distribution among the three cars. See you guys in virtual Poland for the season finale next week! Tongue
The Porsche is definitely not the fastest car but it's fun to drive and really challenging. I don't think I'm fast with it, but If you want some advice I always try to keep a little bit of throttle while braking in those places where you cannot brake in a straight line to keep the weights balanced and not losing the rear. Also, do not use all the kers in the first 5 laps as I did  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donny MacGarry Vs Plank Liveries vs Pollinflas - Mclaren P1, LaFerrari, 918 Spyder - by David Iglesias - 11-16-2021, 05:59 PM