Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donny MacGarry Vs Plank Liveries vs Pollinflas - Mclaren P1, LaFerrari, 918 Spyder
We're halfway through the season, and since I decided to join team Plank Liveries I thought I'd see how our McLarens were performing. I crunched the numbers and here are some conclusions based on 3 top split races:
  • The most popular car is the Ferrari (33), closely followed by the McLaren (27), and the Porsche far behind (9)
  • The most successful car is the Ferrari (2 wins, 5 podiums, 14 top tens), again followed by the McLaren (1 win, 4 podiums, 14 top tens)
  • When considering averages, Team McLaren does come out on top (75 pts vs. 74 pts on average per driver per race)
  • McLaren drivers are also the safest (1.56 vs. 1.58 vs. 2.67 incidents on average per driver per race)
  • Porsche drivers are the most creative: 100% of the Porsches have custom skins. The prancing horses and McLarens do not come close, last race only 50% and 40% respectively
  • The Porsche drivers definitely deserve a bravery award. Both Jussi and Fredrik haven't changed cars, even though the race pace difference between Porsche and Ferrari/McLaren at Watkins Glenn roughly compares to a Haas and a Mercedes at the US GP

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donny MacGarry Vs Plank Liveries vs Pollinflas - Mclaren P1, LaFerrari, 918 Spyder - by Christopher Magan - 11-02-2021, 05:55 PM