Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donny MacGarry Vs Plank Liveries vs Pollinflas - Mclaren P1, LaFerrari, 918 Spyder
I have to say thank you for this series. These cars are difficult but a lot of fun! The last race was probably the most fun I have had sim racing, even though I had a spin, ran out of fuel a half lap before the end and ended up last?

I also really enjoy the videos, streams, recaps, etc. Great to see the race from different angles and with different comments afterwords. Keep them coming! Your effort is greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to tomorrow! I am planning to try the LaFerrari instead of the P1. See you all on track (if you are at the back of the pack…?)!
Lars Erik Christensen - 4 Poter Racing Team - Norway // SimXPro X80 cockpit, Thrustmaster TS-XW base with Sparco R383/Ferrari F599XX/OpenWheel rims, Heusinkveld Sprint 2-pedal set, i5-10600k/2080 Super, Oculus Rift S, Buttkicker Gamer 2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donny MacGarry Vs Plank Liveries vs Pollinflas - Mclaren P1, LaFerrari, 918 Spyder - by Lars Erik Christensen - 10-31-2021, 08:41 AM