Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Mini series skin not uploading
Hi there, I have a problem with my skin not being shown on streams, so not being properly uploaded despite skin app says that it is uploaded. Skin folder is under 10 Mb (around 9.6 Mb)

I have raced 2 times and no succes and also I have no seen other custom skins so may be not only my problem.

Anyone else with this problem?

EDIT: SOLVED reducing folder size (8,53 Mb may be 9,5 Mb was enough)
Hi Juan, do your skins have a lowercase extension? For example, skin.dds should work, skin.DDS might not. Cameron Winters investigated this issue in the thread below:
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthre...?tid=10191
Hi Cristopher, thanks for the help, but the fact is that dds is in lowercase.
And what is the exact size of your skin folder? I think I read somewhere the actual size limit is 9.8 or 9.6 MB rather than 10.0 MB. If it already is smaller then I don't have any suggestions left, sadly.
Yeah, I realized was 9.56 mb so I reduced it a bit until 9.35 mb but have not been able to try yet

Will update next time I take part on race.

Thanks again Christopher

(06-23-2021, 01:55 PM)Christopher Magan\ Wrote:  And what is the exact size of your skin folder? I think I read somewhere the actual size limit is 9.8 or 9.6 MB rather than 10.0 MB. If it already is smaller then I don't have any suggestions left, sadly.
Hi, problem solved. Just reduced folder size to 8.53 Mb and it worked.

Thanks

Regards