Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(FIXED) SRS Skin transfer app not working for Praga?
Hi all, I completed my skin for the Praga, but it seems the skins are not working.  I get the message saying my skin has been uploaded to all three of the races I have joined.  On the most recent SRS broadcast (link) all three of the cars on the right side are white, meaning custom skin, but no files.  My skin is under 10MB (9.46 MB) and I have tried creating a new folder, but due to others' skins not showing I believe this could be an issue serverside, rather than client-side.  Last race I had a driver who was in the race check if my skin had been downloaded onto their system, but no new files were present.  In today's race, I checked the SRS Skin app status, and it says my skin has been uploaded and that [name]'s skin has not been uploaded, which is how it remained for the rest of the session.  Does anyone know if this bug is just present for the Praga or for all SRS series' currently?  Thanks!
It was related to the Praga
Should be working from now on.
(06-16-2021, 04:13 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  It was related to the Praga
Should be working from now on.
Thank you!  I got the prompt to restart to see the skins, as well as seeing them on the livestream.
Hi, I am facing same issue with the Mini. Is it working for you?