Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP] I cant Join, Or even Find SRS servers.
Exclamation 
Hi There!

Recently I'm having problem to connect to the SRS Servers(I can't even find them).

I was registered in the Formula 3 Race, but could not join it.

I pressed the join button, it was loading but the game crashed, I tryied many time. Them, I was trying to connect using the Online tab, but it was impossible to find the server.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

That happened like in two or three races that I can remember.
I do have:
All AC DLCs
CM (but could not find using the original launcher)
Downloaded the mods(using srs links)
[Image: desktop.png]
CTRL-R, CTRL-R, CTRL-R.... over and over to refresh the page until the servers pop up. Tongue
Sometimes it takes longer than others. Maybe it's quicker to just restart CM, not sure though.
Good luck!
(03-28-2021, 10:57 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  CTRL-R, CTRL-R, CTRL-R.... over and over to refresh the page until the servers pop up. Tongue
Sometimes it takes longer than others. Maybe it's quicker to just restart CM, not sure though.
Good luck!
Thank you Mr. Russo, 

I tried and nothing, I think it was a SRS server problem. There was like 15 drivers, but I can't even find that race on the historic.
Does the game actually crash, or does it ask for a different car?
In the latter case, try quickly restarting CM and joining again.
⌈ zerøbandwidth autosports ⌋
https://twitch.tv/zer0bandwidth
https://youtube.com/c/zerobandwidth
If it asks for a different car (happened to me in the weekend, asking for a Caterham in the BMW 235i series), pressing the "join" button in the bottom left corner (using Content Manager) solved my issue.
Didn't know I could fix that by joining manually. I've been downloading cars I didn't need for months! Smile
The same happened to me today for the 16.00/4pm GMT F3 race at AIA. I was one of 7 registered drivers, but the Race screen didn't switch to "Wait" or "Join", but still showing the "Quit" button. Trying to join the Simracingsystem1 server manually shows it's running BTCC at Silverstone, with most slots occupied...

I don't know what happened there, if this is just a delay of a previous race and whether we are blocked for not joining the race...?

Edit: My bad, it is actually starting at 5pm GMT and drivers are still registering, I got confused with daylight savings... although I think last Sunday it was still at 4pm?