Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACC Porsche Cup thread
That's going to be fun to watch, afterwards!
I'm not joining the race, as I had zero practice and would only crash around, but if anyone's streaming or uploading the footage, please keep me posted Wink
So I'm really interested in the race tonight! seems like 40% rain at race start dropping to 10% probability!

Maybe we should suggest: sessions are directly after each other (currently quali is Saturday and race is Sunday same time) So maybe do all sessions after each other to get more weather and daytime variability in it?
Watch out for your wet tiers on a drying track ... the rears are going to give up really quick ... then its no fun anymore to drive Big Grin
Damm, missed it. Was it good?
No rain, but Jussi messed up his start which made the rest of the race more exciting than it should have been.
Bathurst looks to be 1 deg C and clear tomorrow.

Race should start at 5 AM in-game, and sunrise is said to be 6:21 AM
I don't think that low temperatures are even possible in ACC (maybe we will see 10°C again)

The sun-rise and sun-set is like during the real live event so you cannot adapt it to seasons :/

Mount panorama is actually challenging enough even with out that Porsche Cup beast Big Grin
Right, that’s just the IRL forecast for race time. How that translates to in-game conditions is impossible to know exactly because it relies on unknown variables like the default time of year ACC uses, where it draws its forecast from, and what settings it applies to emulate reality.

But roughly we can say it will be cold and dark again.
Hopefully Sunday I'm joining the race at Monza, which is probably the only track I feel comfortable enough on (almost) any car.
(04-16-2021, 07:12 AM)Andrea Piovanelli Wrote:  Hopefully Sunday I'm joining the race at Monza, which is probably the only track I feel comfortable enough on (almost) any car.
Nice!
Part throttle is your biggest friend in this car.
Oh I never use the throttle, too risky. Probably this is the reason I'm so slow.