Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS App
Is there any or plan on any SRS app that you can install so if you are missing either cars or tracks detected, it will automatically download and install it for you instead of having to go to Race Department to search and manually download and install?
I see your point and a direct link to the missing content would be a big upgrade.
But, if you click on "Downloads required", if I remember correctly you're sent to the list of the mods on the forums. From there, it's pretty easy to find what are you missing.
(01-25-2021, 08:02 AM)Andrea Piovanelli Wrote:  I see your point and a direct link to the missing content would be a big upgrade.
But, if you click on "Downloads required", if I remember correctly you're sent to the list of the mods on the forums. From there, it's pretty easy to find what are you missing.

Well, I also race with World Sim Series and they have their own app you install and if any car and or track is missing, it will automatically download and install it for you. So much more advanced and easy for the users. I mean user experience is very important, right? If SRS can do the same, that would be awesome.