Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incs in race results
Hi folks - great day racing (just started) and looking through my results for the day and noticed a column at the far end with INCS ... what is this statistic ? Can anyone enlighten me.

Thanks
Incidents. The number you have crashed into someone/something during race. You wanna keep it to minimum, as each incident removes 3 championship points from your race result, increases your incident average (kinda your reputation) and 20 incs in one race = automatic one week suspension.
In fact qualifying doesn't count, only the collisions during the race count. It does count collisions after the finish line though.
Ohhh quali doesn't count, it seems! Sorry my bad, I stand corrected. Will spank friends for giving me this false information. Big Grin Previous post edited.
Cheers folks. Looking back through the replay though I only had contact once (someone shunted me from behind) but the number on the race results for Incs is 3? Bit of an odd one :/
Contacts with barriers, cones, etc. also count.

And the system isn't perfect, sometimes it doesn't count contacts, sometimes it counts them twice. But that's rare.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Best advice, don't hit anything Big Grin
(01-14-2021, 08:40 AM)Craig Robertson Wrote:  Cheers folks. Looking back through the replay though I only had contact once (someone shunted me from behind) but the number on the race results for Incs is 3? Bit of an odd one :/
Some mod tracks can have invisible solid objects. Might have been that?
(01-14-2021, 08:40 AM)Craig Robertson Wrote:  Cheers folks. Looking back through the replay though I only had contact once (someone shunted me from behind) but the number on the race results for Incs is 3? Bit of an odd one :/
I noticed that, sometimes, if you hit something you get two incidents because you "bounce" a little.
(01-15-2021, 03:53 PM)Yeah must have been, wish it would take lap 1 incidents out as well cause ive been rear ended a few times while trying to avoid someone else crashing in front of me but hey ho - this is racing and its pretty much a cert that cars are going to hit one another from time to time lol.Martin Smith Wrote:  
Some mod tracks can have invisible solid objects. Might have been that?