Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DONK's M1 Procar Championship - AMS2
(01-16-2021, 02:23 PM)Filip Stoyanovich Wrote:  It looks like the world records here are at 1:35-36s so let's see.
Wait that sounds like you are doing the historic 1988 one, I was practicing the short one and the record is a 1:21 (I was hitting 1:23, 1:24 in practice from what I remembered). On the schedule it says Adelaide GP, but the names of the track version on AMS2 are Adelaide and Adelaide Historic 1988, so that doesn't clear anything up. I just asked Donk and he said he just asked for Adelaide, so he's not sure as well. I might do a few laps on the longer circuit just in case.

Also I just got another update today, so make sure to update the game everyone. There's seems to be another adjustment to the gear ratio so have a look again https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/a...20/page-28

Okay, Donk just got back to me after messaging SRS and confirmed its the modern version of Adelaide, so the shorter one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DONK's M1 Procar Championship - AMS2 - by Donnchadh MacGarry - 01-16-2021, 03:04 PM